Type Here to Get Search Results !

An Italian Funeral

 An Italian Funeral


                                                                              😀
An Italian woman was leaving a convenience store with her espresso when she noticed a most unusual Italian funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery:
A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one.

Behind the second hearse was a solitary Italian woman walking a dog on a leash.

Behind her, a short distance back were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman couldn't stand the curiosity.

She respectfully approached the Italian woman walking the dog and said:

“I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen an Italian funeral like this

Whose funeral is it?”

“My husband's.”
” What happened to him?”

😀
“He yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed him.”

She inquired further

“But who is in the second hearse?”

The Italian woman answered.

“My mother-in-law
She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her.”

A very poignant and touching moment of Italian sisterhood and silence passed between the two women…

“Can I borrow the dog?”
😀
The woman replied, “Get in line.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.